Wednesday, March 30, 2016

OHH YES. OHH NO.

Hello!!!

I HAVE MISSED THIS HOMEY BLOGGER WORLD!!!

I see many of you have kept up your amazing selves and wrote posts upon posts upon POSTS,
while I have done... nothing..?

Well, that's slightly true. But then, life has been throwing me around - quite literally - and slamming me against brick walls, concrete pavements, and possibly trying to drown me in homework. I have to admit, most of it is my fault, but it's still very painful. When I fall down, I pick myself up, only to be tripped once more into the same emotional mess I came out of. (oh no, did I just say emotions?!?)


Yeah, it's been a pretty crazy ride. 

*whispering* "it's still not over. this is only the beginning"

*high pitched scream from somewhere in the background*

But really, everything's going just dandy. 
I'm now in college.
We're moving.
I want to buy a pet pygmy goat.
I have a new crush.


But there's something else I wanted to mention. 
I want to try making a video for you guys, annnd well, also for me. I want to experience and see how it goes. Maybe post it on youtube for easier access. But I don't want people I know personally to see it, though. IT WOULD BE EMBARRASSING!!! Especially the first one. But I feel as though you guys won't judge and will love me still, even though I'm such a weirdo and yah...

PLEASE! TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!
and what you want to see

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE 

I want to do some guest posts, interview with as much as possible with you guys. I am running out of ideas what to write and I love asking people questions. So, if you are interested in doing that, PLEASE, let me know. 

CHIO..


and beautiful citizen of my blog *blowing kiss*


*LIGHT BULB FLASHING*

i shall call you citizens and you shall be my citizens 

***

8 comments :

  1. Welcome back! It sounds like life has been busy and I'm sorry to hear about the emotional messiness, but I think it's just part of growing up...and these times are times of growing indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paige! I'm super glad to be back. It feels right, you know? And thank you for the understanding part, it uplifts me<3

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the follow! And welcome back to the blogging world! I would love to do a guest post for you if you have any idea on what you'd like for the content. Asking questions would be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thanks! I left a comment on your contact page, so if anything.. you know what to do haha..

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you're blogging again, but don't feel bad for taking a break. Sometimes you only have enough time and energy to make lemonade from the lemons that life tosses you. But I love the idea of a video and gust posts. Sign me up for any interviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah! I honestly missed you all so much!!!
      That is perfect and I'll keep that in mind. I think I'll take up on your word very very soon.. <3

      Delete
  4. Just discovered your blog and it is absolutely lovely! Don't feel bad for taking blogging breaks; I take them all the time! Although, perhaps that is something I should dial back on... :)
    Can't wait to read more of your posts!

    Aliah | Indigo Ink

    ReplyDelete

if you feel like being sweet and nice, you can leave a comment:)