Friday, August 28, 2015

THE FACTS OF HATE


i hate the fact that we can never be secure about our safety.
i hate the fact that i'm insecure about myself.
i sometimes hate the fact that i'm not like other girls.
i hate the fact that i can't feel comfortable not being in a skirt.
i hate the fact that i'm almost never comfortable around people..
even my own family
i hate the fact that i always feel like i made a mistake
and whenever people start laughing, i always wonder if i'm the one they're laughing at.
i hate pretending everything is good when everything is not
and i hate feeling bad when others have it worse.
i hate the fact that i complain.
i hate the fact that i back down on my promises.
i hate that i can't help but keep falling down
and sometimes, not even trying or wanting to get back up.
i hate the fact that even mild jokes about me or my weight hurt me.
i wish they didn't. it's not like i should care, right?
i hate the fact that i feel fat
and the fact that i don't do anything to feel better.
i hate the fact that everyone's too busy or tired to do something..
and that i'm like that too.
i hate the fact that i don't learn from my mistakes.
i hate the fact that i'm too trusting.
i hate the fact that i waste my time doing nothing when i could've done so much.
i hate the fact that i don't have any true friends.
i hate the fact that even though frankness is the way too go,
no one wants to hear it and neither do i.
i hate the fact that i get irritated when shown my faults.
i hate the fact that i'm lazy.
i hate the fact that there are more of these facts that I hate..

and i hate the fact that even though i hate all these facts

i don't do anything to change them.



3 comments :

  1. *hugs you*

    I hate to learn people feel this way because I relate to literally all of this and I hate to know that are people are saddened by the same things I am--because I know how it feels and it's really crappy.

    I'm definitely praying for you.

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Romans 7:19. Paul had the same problem. God loves us anyway. He sees us as we will be when made perfect. <3 ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. man, it's astonishing how much i relate to most of these things. i feel for you, girl, and am praying. my only relief is in knowing that God knows the things that i'm helpless for, and with the weakness perfects strength.

    ReplyDelete

if you feel like being sweet and nice, you can leave a comment:)