Wednesday, April 8, 2015

365 Day Blog Challenge // Day 1

Hey guys!
Good news! Not sure if it's better for you or me, but, hear me out. I have decided to do a 365 day blog challenge. Which is basically a list of questions you answer and post on the blog for every day of the year. Or, at least, for 365 days. Ta-DA! Isn't this pretty cool?! I know, I know. I am actually pretty thrilled to do this. I'm pretty positive that I won't be posting exactly every day but this is still something, right? Right. So, starting today, this experiment-slash-adventure thing is starting!!
-
Day 1: 
Hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days (with a picture of yourself)?

Ugh. This is hard.
Alright.

I have a lot of hopes for the next 365 days. Some are very important; others it seems not so much. But then I guess they all are since they're my hopes. Well, first of all, I hope to do very well on a placement test for college as well as the ACT (which I might be doing this June. eep!) Also, I hope to improve myself on the piano. Overall, I hope to improve myself, as an individual, to be more confident and happy and outgoing with new people. I want to work on my personality.

My dreams are actually quite similar to my hopes. It's like my hopes and sleep got married and had dreams as children. :) Anyway, my dreams include playing the piano more at church, be a really great photographer, and.... yeah. There's a lot more, I promise. It's just that I can't really think of more at this moment.

Some plans for the next 365 days include the following: become thinner and tone my body, get into college, do a lot of fun stuff with the kids (nephews and nieces) for summer, enjoy every day to the fullest, start running.


This is pretty much all I can think of at the moment.

Pretty lame, huh? But I promise you this, I'm working on it. Lameness, that is.

No comments :

Post a Comment

if you feel like being sweet and nice, you can leave a comment:)